GM New Vehicle Purchase Programs in Ottawa, ON
Our new vehicle and manufacturer purchase programs are here to help you get the Chevrolet, Buick or GMC vehicle you want at terrific discounts and savings. Whether you’re an eligible GM Preferred Pricing customer, a student or a Costco member, these are just some of the GM programs that help make that new vehicle purchase just that much more easier on your wallet. Browse these top programs below, then come take advantage of them here at our Surgenor Barrhaven dealership!
GM Preferred Pricing
GM Preferred Pricing is a discount where eligible employees pay Invoice Price plus 2% of the MSRP on their purchase, lease or finance of a new Chevrolet, Buick or GMC. This popular GM manufacturer program often has many questions attached to it, so we’ve outlined some of the most commonly asked, and answered them for you.
- Can I combine this with another current offer? Yes, certain offers may be able to be combined with GM Preferred Pricing. These include the majority of national and regional offers, alongside GM Card Earnings Canadian Forces Appreciation Discount, Mobility Program Discount and Student Bosun Discount.
- Who is Eligible? You must be a current employee of an eligible Preferred Pricing company (Canadian citizens, active salary staff and spouses only; contracted or retired employees are not eligible). Additionally, a purchased vehicle under the program has to be titled and registered to the employee or spouse for personal use only.
- What Vehicles are Eligible? Almost all of them, although certain model/trim may not be, while others may have a limited availability. Contact us today for specific inventory information.
- Is Preferred Pricing Available at any Dealer? No, only participating Chevrolet, Buick and GMC dealerships, which Surgenor GM Ottawa is.
- What are the Purchasing Options? Purchasing, financing or leasing.
- What is the Limit on Vehicles I’m able to Purchase? You are able to purchase, finance or lease two (2) new vehicles each calendar year.
International Student Leasing Program
The GMF International Student Leasing Program allows international students to lease a new GM vehicle at very favourable terms. New GMs are eligible for lease only, with a pre-authorized payment plan (max lease payment of $650 per month, minimum of $100 per month). Term must match the closest term on the student visa (max of 48 months), an extra security deposit of 5% MSRP is required for each subsequent month if the term is exceeded. Here are some frequently asked questions:
- Are there Kilometre Restrictions? Yes, the standard program measures apply.
- What Vehicles are Eligible? Any under the GM/FM Financial lease programs.
- Is the GM Student Bonus Program Compatible? Yes.
Verification & Identification Required
- Letter from university registrar (Must be enrolled in an accredited college, university or CEGEP program)
- Previous 3 months of bank statements (must be from a Canadian financial institution) (if in
- Canada less than 3 months, the situation will be assessed case-by-case)
- Copy of student visa
- Proof of residence (utility bill)
- Proof of Canadian driver’s license (international driver’s licenses are not allowed)
- Parental contact information (name, address, phone number, email address)
Costco Member Offers
We’re proud to partner with Costco, giving eligible Costco members exclusive pricing and savings on their vehicle purchase. Click the link below to further explore the current limited time offer and view the specials. All you have to do is select your desired brand, select the model you want and register for a certificate. Print out that certificate and bring it to us here at Surgenor Barrhaven to receive your savings on the vehicle!