2019 GMC Sierra Denali set to hit dealerships
September 16 2018,
Unveiled earlier this year, the 2019 GMC Sierra Denali edition is set to hit dealerships in the next few weeks. Featuring exclusive technology and packed with the latest features truck owners want, the new 2019 GMC Sierra Denali is the most refined and impressive GMC yet.
“GMC ignited the premium truck market 17 years ago with the launch of the Sierra Denali and the next-generation model sets a new standard with unparalleled advancements and exclusive design,” said Rich Latek, marketing director of GMC. “It offers more upscale appointments, purposeful technologies and capability - solidifying Denali as the ultimate in professional grade.”
Here are just a few the features found in the new Denali:
- First-ever Multipro Tailgage with six configurations
- The most powerful V8 in its class and Adaptive Ride Control system for improved comfort and performance
- All-new Prograde Trailering System with Trailering App
- The first Multi-Color Head-Up Display in a full-size pickup
- Segment-first rear-camera mirror
- Industry-frist carbon fiber pickup box for more durability and refinement
- Three inches of additional rear legroom compared to the previous Sierra
That’s just a quick look at everything the 2019 GMC Sierra Denali has to offer. To learn more, contact us today at Surgenor Barrhaven!